0908 132 0228
0805 902 5225
The innovatively designed Angus HI-COMBAT AF120 MK2 is a fully self-contained mobile foam unit which has been specifically developed for the rapid deployment of foam extinguishing agent to fires and chemical spills. Further refinement has been achieved through a detailed ergonomic review and lower centre of gravity design, resulting in improved handling and mobility.
Requiring only connection to a suitable water supply, the standard unit comprises a 120 litre foam concentrate tank, HI-COMBAT UNI- 225 inductor and F225/HU low expansion foam branchpipe. Also two 15m lengths of dutch coiled 45mm diameter Duraline fire hose, fitted with light alloy 21/2” instantaneous couplings to BS336 (other connections available to special order). A shut off ball valve is also fitted to the inductor as standard, to facilitate swift operation by just one person.Learn More
1. It is a BS-6391 type-3 standard hose.
2. All-in-one construction from synthetic rubber with textile re-inforcement locked in optical material i.e. PVC.
3. Resistant to ozone, ultra-violet, weather, heat, and de-lamanitian.
4. Hard wearing resistance to abrasion, oil and chemicals.
5. Maintenance free: Do not need drying.
6. Highly flexible and light weight.
7. Internal lining-High quality synthetic rubber(Optical material:PVC).
8.External Cover-High quality rubber with longitudinal ribs.
-Oil & Gas Exploration Facilities
• Hose: Type 3.
• Color: Red.
• Coupling: Instantaneous hose quick coupling
•Standard Length: 30 Meters, other lengths available
Body: Gray cast iron to BS 1503
Outlet: Copper Alloy to BS 12163
Inlet: 4″ Flanged
Test Pressure: 24Bar